Silver Lotto System Success Stories

WINNER - $3.2MILLION!

Dear KEN,

...I am sure you know i got your silver lotto system 6 months ago and reading all your newsletters and what ever updates you post me . last Saturday i was one of the lucky winners we shared the big jack (pot) ... This is where we stand today. 6 provisional winners of $537396.59 each (Total of $3,224,379.00) and we are one of the 6.

Regards

Maher M.
Australia


WINNER -500,000.00!


Hi Ken,

I just want to let you know that your silver lotto system really works!!! Few days ago, while checking the profiles created as per your system against past winning draws, one of the combinations hit the jackpot (all 6 numbers) exactly.

John Tay
Singapore

"Constant Wins Got Me $33,675.00 - PLUS Another $1,370.00 Last Wednesday!"

Hi Ken,

I bought your system about two years ago, and I have been a constant winner since.
To date I have won $33,675.00!

My last win was this past Wednesday when I knocked off another $1,370.00!

Regards
J.M.R

Ron B...$100,000.00!

Ken, just wanted to update you on another win. I played the same game and my profile 1 again. I won $250. I number match shy of the $100,000 again. The game plays on tuesday and fridays. I have all my wins on Friday so that is the only day I play this game. So far it is working well for me.Thanks again for your system.

Regards,
Ron B.

For More Success Stories like these,Click Here to Visit Silver Lotto System Website Now

No comments:

Post a Comment